SportsArt S926 Lat Pull Down – The S926 Lat Pulldown Machine by SportsArt Fitness is a commercial-grade strength machine with selectorized stack which targets and builds strength in the upper back (lats) and arm muscles. The lat machine is a product you can use to work the same muscles engaged when performing pull-ups, but with less load than your full body weight. Depending on how you arrange your torso and hands, you can choose different trajectories that stimulate the muscles of your arms or your lats. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
The Status Series Selectorized Premium Strength Line combines a sleek, modern design with world-class components and SportsArt’s dependable, industrial-quality manufacturing to bring you the whole package in every machine. Each machine is built to last in the most demanding commercial environments, with heavy gauge steel oval tubing, Kevlar-reinforced belts or coated cables, internally lubricated cables with deep-channel pulleys and sealed bearings. Gas-assisted seat adjustments and contoured cushions ensure comfort and ease of use. Independent movement and biomechanically correct design accommodate users of any fitness or experience level, delivering measurable, targeted results in the shortest amount of time possible.
S926 Lat Pull Down Machine Key Features:
- Ergonomically curved padded pull down bar with swivel attachment provides wide or narrow grip options
- Adjustable height thigh pad to hold down lower body during exercise
- Gas-assisted seat adjustment fits users of different sizes
- Incremental 3.3 lb & 6.6 lb (1.5 kg & 3 kg) micro-loading adjustment
Status Series Selectorized Strength Line Standard Features:
- Commercial rated
- Welded steel frame
- 11-gauge (3mm) steel elliptical tube means lasting strength
- Charcoal Gray frame color / Black and Gray pads
- Dual powder-coated electrostatic paint resists scratches and scuffs
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust, chipping, and pitting and provide smooth travel
- Ball bearings provide smooth, quiet movement
- Kevlar belts for optimum tensile strength
- Coated cables have 2200 lb. tensile strength aircraft cable
- 5-inch shrouded pulleys provide faultless belt tracking
- Comfortable cushions with correct ergonomics
- Rip-resistant marine quality upholstery with industrial strength cushioning
- Pivot points called out with orange dots for optimal alignment
- Magnetized selector fork instantly locks into place for quick, secure action
- Flat, fork-style selector supports weight plates, rather than balancing on a thin, single selector pin
- Retracting cord keeps selector fork from disappearing while eliminating clutter
- Precision sound dampeners keep stack action quiet
- Cold rolled steel plates resist rust and convey quality
- Accessory tray attached to weight stack frame for water bottle, keys, towel, etc.
- Assembled Dimensions: 49″ L x 40″ W x 86″ H
- Stack Weight: 220 lbs.
- Total Unit Weight: 480 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions (carton): 45” L x 45” W x 88” H
- Shipping weight (carton): 621 lbs.