SportsArt S956 Horizontal Leg Press – The S956 Horizontal Leg Press Machine by SportsArt Fitness is a commercial-grade strength machine with selectorized stack which targets and builds strength in the quadriceps (thighs), hamstrings, hip flexors, glutes, and calf muscles of the lower body. The multi-functional S956 horizontal leg press converts to hack squat, hip sled, or calf raise when the back pad is positioned flat from the upright position. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
The Status Series Selectorized Premium Strength Line combines a sleek, modern design with world-class components and SportsArt’s dependable, industrial-quality manufacturing to bring you the whole package in every machine. Each machine is built to last in the most demanding commercial environments, with heavy gauge steel oval tubing, Kevlar-reinforced belts or coated cables, internally lubricated cables with deep-channel pulleys and sealed bearings. Gas-assisted seat adjustments and contoured cushions ensure comfort and ease of use. Independent movement and biomechanically correct design accommodate users of any fitness or experience level, delivering measurable, targeted results in the shortest amount of time possible.
S956 Horizontal Leg Press Key Features:
- Multi-functional leg press converts to hack squat, calf raise or hip sled for total leg workout
- Seat back reclines 90-180 degrees with a smooth fingertip adjustment lever
- Shoulder pads adjust for a snug fit and varied lifting positions
- Wide stance non-slip foot plates
- Spacious seat carriage moves smoothly and fluidly on linear bearing system
- Heavy duty durable seat and shoulder cushion and back upholstery
- 440 lb stack with twenty 22 lb weight plates and 1:1 weight resistance ratio
Status Series Selectorized Strength Line Standard Features:
- Commercial rated
- Welded steel frame
- 11-gauge (3mm) steel elliptical tube means lasting strength
- Charcoal Gray frame color / Black and Gray pads
- Dual powder-coated electrostatic paint resists scratches and scuffs
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust, chipping, and pitting and provide smooth travel
- Ball bearings provide smooth, quiet movement
- Kevlar belts for optimum tensile strength
- Coated cables have 2200 lb. tensile strength aircraft cable
- 5-inch shrouded pulleys provide faultless belt tracking
- Comfortable cushions with correct ergonomics
- Rip-resistant marine quality upholstery with industrial strength cushioning
- Pivot points called out with orange dots for optimal alignment
- Magnetized selector fork instantly locks into place for quick, secure action
- Flat, fork-style selector supports weight plates, rather than balancing on a thin, single selector pin
- Retracting cord keeps selector fork from disappearing while eliminating clutter
- Precision sound dampeners keep stack action quiet
- Cold rolled steel plates resist rust and convey quality
- Accessory tray attached to weight stack frame for water bottle, keys, towel, etc.
- Assembled Dimensions: 87″ L x 59″ W x 77″ H
- Stack Weight: 440 lbs.
- Total Unit Weight: 1232 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions (carton): 85” L x 63” W x 82” H
- Shipping weight (carton): 1422 lbs.