- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust, chipping, and pitting, provides smooth travel and added value.
- Ball bearings and Kevlar belts (or coated cables) provide smooth, quiet movement
- 5-inch shrouded pulleys provide faultless belt tracking
- Comfortable cushions, correct ergonomics
- Pivot points called out with orange dots for optimal alignment
- Magnetized selector fork instantly locks into place for quick, secure action
- Retracting cord keeps selector fork from disappearing while eliminating clutter
- Flat “fork-style” selector supports weight plates, rather than balancing on a thin, single selector pin
- Precision sound dampeners keep stack action quiet
- Cold rolled steel weight plates resist rust, convey quality
- Rip-resistant marine quality upholstery with industrial strength cushioning
- Dual powder-coated platinum paint resists scratches and scuffs
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 49.8” L x 41.5” W x 86.4” H
- Stack Weight: 220 lbs.
- Weight: 474 lbs.